(This webinar is currently available to view for free on-demand: POWER YOUR BUSINESS: CREATING SUCCESSFUL SHAREPOINT USERS)
Something like 100 million SharePoint licenses are currently at play in the business world, but, if you’re an administrator, you know that the number of users getting the most out of the collaboration platform pales in comparison.
So, why aren’t your users adopting SharePoint the way you want them to? And how do you get them to start?
We’ve got a webinar for that:
At 11am EST on Thursday, October 9th, 2014, Fpweb.net is hitting the airwaves with Protiviti to provide a short, powerful webinar that explains how you can lead your business users into a SharePoint adoption revolution. You’ll learn what it takes to get them involved and achieve sustainable SharePoint User Adoption.
Power Your Business: Creating Successful SharePoint Users will examine what’s holding users back. According to an AIIM Market Intelligence Report entitled “The SharePoint Puzzle”, the factors included expertise, lack of a strategic SharePoint plan and user resistance. Besides those three on-going issues with SharePoint, only 28% of responding businesses used their SharePoint environment across their entire business.
What’s on tap:
- As with most things, it all starts with a team mentality. You’ll learn how to engage your team and discover which SharePoint benefits help your team work most effectively. You will learn how to form a partnership between three groups within your business: Technology, Business and Executive.
- This webinar will discuss the challenges that you’ll face. It’s always an uphill battle getting the entire team on-board, and Protiviti will highlight the different roadblocks that you will need to overcome to achieve a high level of sustainable adoption.
- And there are important responsibilities that each group needs to take on. These will be discussed point by point to ensure that everyone is doing their part to squeeze the most value possible out of your SharePoint deployment.
- The webinar will also touch on the different methodology that should be used with implementing different strategies, doling out responsibilities and training the team.
- To conclude, we’ll discuss the measurable outcomes that help you track your progress and, once you have everyone on-board, how to keep that SharePoint adoption in the long term. Essentially, you will learn how to empower your business and quantify your SharePoint investment.
What else goes into an Fpwebinar:
If you haven’t had the pleasure of listening in on one of our SharePoint or cloud-focused Fpwebinars, it’s time to take a look. The long and short of it is that we keep our presentations around 20 minutes so you don’t have to carve out a chunk of your time to learn whatever slice of education we’re serving that day. Also, we feature a Q&A at the end of every webinar so that we can dive into your specific scenarios or answer important questions that you think we may have missed. Those questions can be asked during the webinar’s chat option or on Twitter using #Fpwebinar. Finally, every webinar one lucky attendee wins a Microsoft product just for joining us!
We hope to see you next week! Register today by clicking the link below!