You’re invited to join Fpweb.net founder and CEO Rob LaMear IV and Innovative-e, Inc. managing partner and chief evangelist Dux Raymond Sy as they offer insights about the business value of using Office 365 and SharePoint to leverage the power and flexibility of cloud computing for project collaboration.
- What: An Executive Briefing: The Business Value of Going to the Cloud
- Where: Chevy Chase Village, MD
- When: June 29, 2011 8-11:30 AM
Why move SharePoint to the Cloud?
Cloud computing can revolutionize how IT organizations deliver business value. More importantly, with the wide availability of SharePoint in the cloud, organizations can maximize their investment in a rapidly changing business environment. Dux Raymond Sy and Rob LaMear IV will lead an executive briefing to business decision makers in Washington DC on the benefits of SharePoint in the cloud. In this session, you will learn how to:
- Quantify the business benefits of SharePoint in the cloud
- Compare SharePoint cloud offerings from Microsoft Office 365 and providers such as Fpweb.net
- Formulate a cloud implementation strategy that minimizes the risk for your organization
- Justify the cost and resources for investing in the cloud
Please click here to register for this FREE opportunity to learn how to get the most out of your SharePoint cloud.
We thank you for your time and look forward to meeting you in Maryland!
|Rob LaMear IV||Dux Raymond Sy|